Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It's PINK!

So, the holidays are over, all the decorations are put away, I've cleaned and straightened...now what? Back to stocking my shop, that's what!

I took a little break about a week before Christmas to bake some cookies with my boys, finish decorating, watch some Charlie Brown Christmas, you know, the important stuff.

Now, I'm back to sewing and working on a really cute custom order handbag. I have to say, I was leery about this one. I'm not much of a fan of pink, but it's really growing on me!



I've also been working on something else that fits into the obscenely pink category - a random heart table runner. This will be quilted and and top stitched..pardon the wrinkles, I got excited and HAD to take a picture or two!


I have a few other ideas in the works as well, stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. looks like it's going to be amazing! I'm looking forward to seeing it finished:)

    ReplyDelete